Fully Outfitted & Guided Canoe Trips
If you are looking for a once-in-a-lifetime experience, you will not be disappointed with Moose Track Adventures All-Inclusive Outfitted and Guided Canoe Trip in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area or Quetico Provincial Park. Your Experienced & Professional Canoe Guide will take you through some of the most beautiful and breathtaking scenery you have ever experienced as you make your way through a small portion of the 1.1 million acres Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. Special care is taken to plan a trip that fits your group’s objectives and requests. Your canoe trip route will be chosen based on your interests, your skill level, your physical ability, scenery and length of trip. We are certain that your once-in-a-lifetime Boundary Waters Canoe Trip will turn into a frequent event!
All-Inclusive Boundary Waters Deluxe Guided Canoe Trip
Looking for the ultimate guided Boundary Waters Canoe Area or Quetico trip? If so, we designed this one for you! You pay one set price for the trip and this is what you get:
- Professional, Experienced & Knowledgeable Boundary Waters Canoe & Fishing Guide
- We-no-nah Kevlar Canoes with comfortable portaging yokes!
- Wood Bent Shaft Paddles
- Life Jackets (vest type)
- Boundary Waters Camping Menu – with Fresh Food!
- Marmot/The North Face Tent with ground sheet
- Marmot Sleeping Bags – always freshly laundered
- ThermaRest Full Length Self-Inflating Sleeping Mattress
- Lightweight Packable Pillow
- Crazy Creek Chairs – A necessity for ultimate camp comfort!
- Granite Gear/Kondos Equipment Packs with padded backs, waist belts and adjustable straps
- Stuff sacks for personal items
- Free Parking in our Private Property
- Free Showers After Your Trip
- BWCA Permit & User fees
In ADDITION to the above list, the following are part of the ALL-INCLUSIVE TRIP
- Lodging the night prior to your trip (lakeside cabin or motel room – lodging assignment based on availability)
- Fresh Lunch w/cold beverages waiting for you at the Exit Point on Exit Day
- Round trip entry point shuttles as required by your trip (Crane Lake options are not included)
- Live bait
Note: Tows, taxes, fishing licenses, guide gratuities are not included. Crane Lake options are not included.
*** A 6 day/5 night guided canoe trip is ample opportunity for experiencing the wilderness, but if your schedule allows for either longer or shorter length trip – we can accommodate and tailor a trip to fit your needs.
Licensed & Insured with the United States Forest Service – Moose Track Adventures operates in the Superior National Forest
All Inclusive Guided & Outfitted Canoe Trip Pricing
|Guests||3 days / 2 nights||4 days / 3 nights||5 days / 4 nights||6 days / 5 nights||7 days / 6 nights|
Rates quoted above are Per Person
***It is recommended that if your group has 6 or 7 people to add a second guide to the trip – this will greatly add to your wilderness experience with a larger group.
Deposits, Cancellations, etc:
Deposits: A deposit of $200 per person for guided and outfitted trips is required to hold a reservation.
Your Equipment Responsibilities: You are financially responsible for any damage or loss of equipment rented from Moose Track Adventures during your trip and will be charged accordingly for repair or replacement of the item.
Final Payment: Payment in full is required upon check-in. We accept MasterCard, Visa, money orders, checks and cash.
Cancellations: In the event of a cancellation of the reservation, deposit fees are nonrefundable. The deposits (minus permit, camping fees and $35 service fee) will be applied towards a future trip with Moose Track Adventures during this season or next year.
Refunds: There are no refunds for Guided & Outfitted trips that end early.
Rates quoted are subject to Minnesota Sales Tax & Forest Service Tax.
Rates are subject to change without notice.