Bald Eagle Cabin
The Bald Eagle Cabin is a charming two-bedroom lakefront cabin just 20′ from the water with nice views of the lake at our Ely MN resort. Also a futon in the living room. If your group is looking at booking 2 cabins, the Bald Eagle Cabin and the Loon’s Nest Cabin would make a perfect choice as both cabin’s deck/door face one another and you can also put the two wood picnic tables together on the grassy lawn. NEW for 2019 – remodeled bathroom with tile/glass shower walls/door, 19″ seat height toilet, vanity lighting, vinyl plank flooring throughout bedrooms and main room, new kitchen countertop, granite composite sink and LED ceiling fan in the main room. NEW for 2020 – new 50′ roll in dock. NEW for 2021 – air conditioning in our 2-bedroom cabins! The mini-splits are hung on a wall and are both air conditioners and heaters.
Bald Eagle Cabin Gallery – click each photo to enlarge
Bald Eagle Cabin shares a dock with Loon’s Nest Cabin. Each cabin has its own fire ring (firewood available for purchase at the lodge), charcoal grill (charcoal not included) and wood picnic table.
|2024 DATES & RATES||
Friday or Saturday
|May 17 – May 30||$1240.00||$250.00||$265.00|
|May 31 – June 27||$1620.00||$325.00||$345.00|
|June 28 – August 3||$2090.00||$410.00||$430.00|
|August 4 – August 17||$1580.00||$315.00||$335.00|
|August 18 – October 5||$1300.00||$260.00||$275.00|
Cabin Rates are up to 4 people and prior to taxes.
*Minnesota law requires all lodging establishments to collect in a registry each guest’s name and address, vehicle information, and the names and addresses of any travel companions. Guests will be charged twice the additional person rate/per person if they don’t register all guest at the time of check-in.
**If you are found exceeding the maximum occupancy of your cabin, you will be charged a minimum of $200 per cabin and it will be considered a breach of contract that may result in eviction with no refund.
Deposits, Cancellations, etc:
Deposits: A 50% deposit by check or money order is required to make a reservation.
- If we are able to rebook the entire vacancy created by your cancellation, your deposit will be refunded with the value of the new booking (basically if we have to discount your spot to resell it then your refund is reduced by the same discount)
- If we only get a partial re-booking of your vacancy – you will not receive your deposit back.
- If we cannot rebook the vacancy, regardless of when you cancel, you will not receive your deposit back.
If you are concerned about losing your deposit due to a cancellation, we suggest getting trip insurance. One option is Travel Guard
Because of our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore, we adhere to our cancellation and refund policies, no exceptions.
Final Payment: Payment in full is required at the time of check-in. We accept MasterCard, Visa, personal checks, money orders, travelers checks and cash. ***Please note that if a credit card is used at the time of paying the balance, there is a 3.5% credit card surcharge.
What we provide in our housekeeping cabins:
Fresh linens, blankets, pillows. All of our cabins have full kitchens with cooking utensils, pots and pans, dishes and silverware. Each cabin has a microwave, coffee pot, toaster, gas range & refrigerator. All cabins have a deck, picnic table, charcoal grill and a firepit. Toilet paper, garbage bags, coffee filters and dish soap is also available. **Please remember to bring your own kitchen towels & sponge/scrubbie for dishes & personal bath towels as they are not provided by the resort.
For the privacy and security of our Resort guests, we have the right to limit Day Visitors. We do this to protect our young guest and to help make sure there are no strangers at the Resort. Your cabin/campsite fees are only for those registered and do not include additional visitors, guest, neighbors or relatives. IT IS A STATE LAW THAT EVERYONE MUST REGISTER! Please make sure everyone you invite to our Resort is aware of our policies before they arrive and that they will be paying the fee at time of arrival. After registering at the lodge, we will show your visitors where to park their car in a designated area on the property. Also, you are responsible for all of your visitors. All visitors must leave by 9pm and cannot arrive any earlier than 8am. This rule is strictly enforced! The Day Visitor’s Fee does not include dock space. We ask that Day Visitors do not bring dogs onto our property.
All visitors must register at the office upon arrival and pay a $20.00 per person per day fee.
As dog lovers, we welcome quiet, well-behaved dogs. Noisy dogs and dogs with antisocial behavior are not welcome.
Our Pet Fee applies to all dogs and our policy is as follows:
- Please help Moose Track Adventures ensure that the experience for you, your pet and our guests is harmless and pleasant – this would mean no excessive barking and no jumping on guests
- Pets’ vaccinations should be up-to-date and current and your pet must be free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets are to be well socialized and gentle with no vicious tendencies.
- Pets should be under their owner’s care at all times – not be left unattended in the cabins or on the grounds (if you go somewhere in your car or boat, they must go with you)
- Pets do not need to be on a leash as long as they are not running around bothering and jumping on other guests. Your dog should be kept around the cabin you are renting and not around other guest’s cabins.
- Pets should be cleaned off when wet or dirty prior to letting them into a cabin or Lodge.
- Owner will clean up after their pet and dispose of any waste in a trash receptacle.
- Pets are not allowed in the beach area.
- Please clean up animal hair in your cabin. If your furry friend is used to being on the furniture, please bring a blanket or sheet to cover our furniture
- Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet.
If these policies are not followed, you will be asked to leave, no refunds on cabin/equipment rental.
Please make sure to mention how many pets you have when paying for your cabin(s). Failure to do so will result in a $100 fine in addition to the normal pet fee for each pet undisclosed.
We allow dogs in our 2-bedroom seasonal lakeside cabins. Our new 4-bedroom cabin is ‘pet free’.
Pet Fee: Cabin: $25.00 per night/dog – max of 2 dogs
FYI – Our female golden retriever – Sadie (born July 2014) has free roam of our property.